You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Stafford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
£18,000 - £20,000
Stoke on Trent
Established for over thirty years, this Scandinavian organisation are dedicated to improving international well-being through natural, drug-free products. Currently looking for an ambitious and bright graduate to join their team as a Graduate Product Manager.
If you are looking for a graduate role that encapsulates a wide range of different duties, enabling you to grow and develop this could be a fantastic role for you:
* Client Services - handing independent client queries, maintaining excellent working relationships with new and existing customers
* Social Media - duties such as regularly updating news feeds/ growing their online presence, communicated with prospects via social media, engaging with prospects content as well as posting content for product campaigns
* Marketing - execution of marketing communication materials. Plan, execute and measure marketing activity. Providing creative and practical input on marketing campaigns
* Product Launch – You will be fully supporting the launch process for products, as well as supporting the wider Product and Marketing teams at events
* Progression and career development, within a supportive and helpful team
* Competitive salary offered after probation period (£21,000 - £24,000)
* Working for an innovative, interesting organisation, with a fantastic product range
* Based in Stoke on Trent with Free Parking, regular staff outings
We are looking for team players, candidates who can get passionate about the company and products. You will be a bright, creative graduate!
* Degree educated, in a related subject i.e. Business/Management/Marketing
* Strong communication skills - good at developing relationships with external/internal stakeholders
* Excellent attention to detail
* Passionate, positive-thinking and confident
* Creative problem-solver, an ‘ideas person’
* Background in Client Relations/Customer Service - desirable
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice – more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Your Graduate recruiter of choice - helping your business grow by sourcing top quality university graduates for short term projects and permanent roles
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment specialist, finding talented and motivated graduates to help your business grow.
Nurturing talent is a big investment
- Recruitment & HR
- Sheffield, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008