- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 21 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,500.0 per year
£21,500 - £26,500 basic salary + Commission (£37,500 OTE)
My Client is a boutique, recruitment firm that specialises in strategy, change and CxO roles within the Financial Services and Technology Industries. With consistent growth and a large, expanding client base including leading banks and a number of start-ups, our client has quickly become an industry leader with a growing reputation and plans to further expand their business. They are now looking to hire recent graduate to join their team as Recruitment Consultants.
Recruitment Consultant with our client will receive industry leading training. You will have the chance to learn from the best recruitment instructors in the country, as well as getting hands on experience. You will only be mentored by a senior consultant. This training will give you the knowledge and skills to be a successful Recruitment Consultant.
Successful Recruitment Consultants can earn an impressive amount of money through our client’s uncapped commission system. In your first year alone you can earn over £35k, and over £60k by you third year. Recruitment Consultants that hit their targets will also be taken around the world on company holidays, see the biggest events on the sporting calendar and eat at the most expensive restaurant in the city all on the company’s dime.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is to networking with, and interviewing the best candidates across the industry and managing the end to end recruitment process, this includes:
- Sourcing new candidates through networking, research and headhunting
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Guiding candidates and clients through the hiring process, offering advice and coaching where needed
- Managing the offer process - negotiating salary, pay rates and ensuring both your client and candidate are happy with the offer
An ideal recruitment consultant will have:
- Strong academics; 2.1 or above from a leading University
- Have an interest in Financial Services and/or Technology industries
- Confident and skilled communicator (verbal and written)
- A commercial mind set
- Self-sufficient, a team player and highly motivated
- Passionate, down to earth and sociable with a good sense of humour!
If you are interested in starting your career as a trainee recruitment consultant we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with your updated CV and I will give you a call to discuss. Apply now!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK