You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – IT and Cyber Security
£21,000 - £24,000 + Uncapped Commission
We have partnered with one of the market leading IT and Cyber Security recruitment firms. With offices in both the UK and the US, our client has a proven track record across a number areas, such as cyber security, corporate security and data privacy. Cyber security and recruitment are two of the fastest growing markets in the country and our client has been a market leader in both for 20 years. This increase in market size has led to our client’s need to increase the size of their team. They are looking to hire motivated and driven recent graduates to join as trainee recruitment consultants.
Our client offers their trainee recruitment consultants an outstanding training programme. You will be taught by industry experts which will provide you with all the skills necessary to be a successful consultant. Successful and driven trainee recruitment consultants will be able to take advantage of our client’s market leading uncapped commission scheme. This scheme can see first year consultants taking home over £15k on top of their basic salary. As well as this our client offers great incentives for their top billers, such as, trip abroad, expensive meals out and even extras day off.
The role of a trainee recruitment consultant will involve:
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Attending client meetings and networking events
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Managing the offer process – delivering the good news and making sure they are happy to accept the offer
An ideal trainee recruitment consultant will be
- Hard-working, ambitious and an extremely pro-active individual
- Personable and engaging manner with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to listen, absorb, adapt and respond to varied personalities and situations
- Resilient and have a strong work ethic
- Have an interest in IT
- A 2.1 or above from a Russell Group University
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK