You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 21 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
The Recruitment industry is rapidly growing and shows no signs of slowing down. Do you have the skills to progress in a UK leading industry?
Who are you?
- You are an Intelligent and commercially astute individual
- You are hungry to learn and develop
- You have recently graduated in the past 3 years
- You are target driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are motivated by money and driven by success
- You are an out-going and friendly individual with excellent communication skills via phone and in person.
- You have unlimited earning potential with up to £35k OTE in your 1st
- You have 25 days paid holiday with your birthday off!
- You will join the team on quarterly holidays- last year's trip saw the team visit New York!
- 2 for 1 cinema trips
- You will enjoy weekly drinks and monthly incentives including day trips to the races, and go karting.
- Full recruitment training
The Role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Due to expansion, our client is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their marketing team in our London HQ. This person will be instrumental in our growth and will have the opportunity to begin or quickly step into a leadership role. The role of a graduate recruitment consultant requires someone who is a confident, people person. You will conduct phone and face to face interviews, arrange big name client meetings, create a rapport with both our clients and candidates. You will scout the best talent from across the UK and essentially place said talent in the appropriate position.
In 8 years the company has grown from a 7 person local agency into a global business with over 180+ staff with offices in London, New York, Dubai and Sydney. With a trio of expert directors ready to take fresh talent under their wings, our client has an abundance of experience covering consumer goods and branding sectors. Joining this firm as a recruitment consultant will see you working alongside top name brands, placing the best talent into the industry.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
12 Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK