You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 10.2 per hour
Memrise is an award-winning language learning product with over 35 million users which aims to help anyone achieve confident, real-world language skills. We’re already profitable with a team of 80, speaking over 40 languages and just moved in to a wonderful office near Spitalfields market.
We’re looking for a curious and proactive person who is interested in a career as a User Researcher to join our team for 3 months paid internship.
- Participate in usability testing and contextual interviews as an observer or moderator
- Assist with recruiting participants
- Analyse research findings and provide actionable insights
- Apply a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods
- Work collaboratively with our cross-functional teams
Experience and skills
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, cognitive psychology, or experience in conducting user research
- Understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods
- Excellent analytical, communication and collaboration skills
- Organised and focused on getting things done
- We're offering London Living Wage for this role.
- You'll work with an experienced user research team and get an in depth understanding of this sort of research works on a practical level.
- Team lunches and weekly language practice lunches.
- Join many of our office activities such as dodgeball, yoga, meditation, painting and more.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Memrise is an award-winning language learning system with over 35 million users. Specialising in combining cognitive science, powerful tech and entertaining content, Memrise makes language learning genuinely recreational. We offer 200 language combinations across 24 languages on our website, iOS and Android apps.
- Academia & Education
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010