- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 13 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 10.2 per hour
Memrise is an award-winning language learning product with over 35 million users which aims to help anyone achieve confident, real-world language skills. We’re already profitable with a team of 80, speaking over 40 languages and just moved in to a wonderful office near Spitalfields market.
We’re looking for a curious and proactive person who is interested in a career as a User Researcher to join our team for 3 months paid internship.
- Participate in usability testing and contextual interviews as an observer or moderator
- Assist with recruiting participants
- Analyse research findings and provide actionable insights
- Apply a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods
- Work collaboratively with our cross-functional teams
Experience and skills
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, cognitive psychology, or experience in conducting user research
- Understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods
- Excellent analytical, communication and collaboration skills
- Organised and focused on getting things done
- We're offering London Living Wage for this role.
- You'll work with an experienced user re
More hot jobs for you
Internship at Get Into Teaching