You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
(ISC)2 is an international, nonprofit membership association for information security leaders. We’re committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class certification programs, education & training, and professional development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber world. With more than 138,000 certified members, we empower professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
Summary Description of Position:
The primary responsibility of the Sales Operations Executive is to oversee the logistics for our enterprise, vendor sponsorship sales, and (ISC)2 Official Training Partner classes once a sale has been finalized by our account executives within the EMEA office. Those logistical items could include making sure that kits are ordered, coordination between the client/instructor & operations team, and providing overall customer support to the client. This individual will also work on our (ISC)2 Direct classes and support the Heads of Sales. This position is located in our London office
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the sales operations lead for our enterprise, vendor sponsorship, and channel partner sales team and as the client’s main point of contact once the sales have been finalized.
- Operations including the ordering of books/kits, making sure all logistics are finalized with clients, expectations of the class, and coordination with our instructors.
- Works with the enterprise sales team on building and optimizing the processes with our operations departments including education, finance, membership, and marketing.
- Assists the Heads of Sales in implementing policies, operating procedures, monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness.
- Coordinates to making sure that correct processes, procedures, and information from all of our EMEA enterprise, vendor sponsorship, and channel partner account executives.
- Assists in analyzing, designing, documenting, and implementing internal reporting systems and procedures for (ISC)2 within the EMEA office.
- Serves as a back-up of our office manager and serves as a liaison on operations with the other regional offices.
- Keen to learn about the different (ISC)2 certification and training programmes
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- University degree preferred; will consider relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum 2 years of successful operations experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce & Microsoft Office is desirable but not essential as training will be given
- Preferred experience and a background in the cybersecurity/IT training, vendor sponsorships, and certification market
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Professionalism with a high degree of business savvy and strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence and sales acumen
- Superior organizational and planning skills with excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- High sense of urgency. Willingness to do what it takes to return calls and e-mails within a timely manner with a preference being within one business day, prioritize customer needs while maintaining the absolute highest standards in terms of honesty, integrity and business ethics.
- Strong interpersonal skills with both customers and our internal team members alike, exhibiting focus and drive for business building and working collaboratively with (ISC)2 employees to grow the business
- Self-starter who provides creative and pragmatic solutions to business issues and problems
- A positive, can-do attitude, sense of urgency, energy and enthusiasm – a true team player
Physical & Mental:
- Work overtime when necessary
- 10% travel required
- Work in an office environment
- Sitting for extended periods
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
(ISC)² is an international nonprofit membership association focused on inspiring a safe and secure cyber world. Best known for the acclaimed Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) certification, (ISC)² offers a portfolio of credentials that are part of a holistic, programmatic approach to security. Our membership, over 1
- Technology & IT, Charity & Non-profit
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1989