Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Edinburgh, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
The software engineer will be responsible for Design, implement and maintain java application phases. They shall use industry standard tools to Work on the source control process. They will work in a multi-disciplined team to uncover and debug problems. The engineer will also be responsible for ensuring product requirements are captured.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT
- in Edinburgh, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968