- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Feb, 2019
- Posted on 11 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are looking for dynamic and self-motivated graduates with excellent analytical and communication skills to join our Client Services team.
Your career with RIMES begins with a varied training program, where you will gain comprehensive knowledge of the inner-workings of a leading Financial Technology company, whilst undergoing intensive financial markets and product training.
As a member of the Client Services team, your primary responsibility is to support the suite of RIMES products and services while providing customers with key information and analytical solutions. Our clients rely on our ongoing support for a variety of functions including performance attribution analysis, risk management and compliance, and portfolio management. By assisting our clients with all of their needs, you will develop the foundations needed and the knowledge, skills and understanding to progress within the organization.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- High proficiency with MS Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Desire to learn new technology and grow in an ever-changing environment
- Candidates must be of Graduate calibre, preferably in finance or a related field
- Experience working with, querying, and manipulating large datasets
- Sound working knowledge of financial spreadsheets and financial databases and applications
- Knowledge and understanding of equity and fixed income indices
- Fluency in more than one language is beneficial to a career at RIMES
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, email your CV to email@example.com and put “RTGB1806 Analyst Graduate – London” in the subject line.
Applicants for employment must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.