You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Birmingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 2,083.333 per month
As our operations lead, you will be responsible for keeping things running smoothly on a day to day basis with all the deliveries that we do around London. This will involve keeping in touch with our cyclists and making sure our customers are happy. You will also spend time nurturing our growing cyclist community.
We would expect you to be comfortable working in a startup environment where there are few rules and procedures and things are generally quite chaotic. You must be willing to be thrown in at the deep end on an almost daily basis.
This role has huge amounts of potential. Even though you would start off coordinating the daily operations, you would also be continually helping us improve the service and technology as we go along. This is an opportunity to mould yourself a head of operations role at Pedals.
Salary: 25,000Who we are looking for
- With a good work ethic
- That’s not scared to get their hands dirty
- Acting as the first point of contact for client and cyclist queries
- Ensuring that any issues are resolved within the agreed timescales, or escalated to the appropriate person where necessary
- Correctly and efficiently allocate daily bookings using Pedal’s systems
- Monitoring client and cyclist pricing to ensure accurate invoicing
- Assisting in devising delivery schedules according to client specifications
- Ensuring all cyclists and routes achieve client key performance indicators
- Training and supervising self-employed cyclists in line with client requirements
- Effectively communicating with other Pedals employees at all levels to ensure a high level of service
- Using all the above knowledge to assist in product development with the final goal of making the system as automated as possible
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.