You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Good commission? Have you hit a ceiling in your current sales role?
If so, we want to hear from you!
67% of our 2018 placements to date have been people moving into recruitment from sales roles.
Why people make the move from sales into recruitment consultancy?
- £20,000-£22,000 basic salary plus uncapped commission structures - there is no limit to the money you can earn. The more you bill, the more you take home. And with percentages up to 35% of billings, there’s great money to be made. £35,000- £40,000 year 1 OTE
- People focus - you are selling, working with, and meeting people (not products or services) on a daily basis
- Transferable skill set - you have learnt to deal with rejection, cold calling, repetition, negotiations and much more. With these deemed the hard aspects of recruitment, you’ll be hitting the ground running!
- Career progression - a clear progressive pathway from Trainee to Director/Partner appeals to ambitious individuals
- Global outreach - with recruitment booming all over the world, you have the opportunity to move internationally at every stage of your career
Why will you make a good recruitment consultant? Recruitment is first and foremost, a sales role, so all the attributes that make you a good sales person will make you a brilliant (and wealthy!) recruiter;
- Communication skills - you’re used to talking, negotiating and persuading both over the phone and in person
- Strong work ethic - you’re not afraid of long hours, or tough days if there’s money to be made
- Money motivation - we’re all in it for the uncapped commission and hefty pay checks!
- Personality - confident, sociable, hard-working and up for a laugh. You’ll fit right in
So, if you have excelled in a sales role, and are now looking for your next challenge, why not get in touch? We’re always looking to speak to ambitious, hardworking, successful sales people to make the move into recruitment consultancy!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003