- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 08 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000.0 per year
Multi-award winning Recruitment Consultancy firm, specialised in placing candidates into the Pharmaceutical, Medical & Life Sciences sector. Fast paced, cutting edge and passionate company seeking talented candidates to join their London and US teams as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
What you need to know about the Client?
- Pharmaceutical recruitment consultancy specialists, based in London, New York and San Francisco
- Gold accreditation award from 'Investors in People’ - outstanding achievement putting them in top 2% of businesses worldwide
- Work across the Permanent and Contract vacancies
- Vision is to be the best Life Sciences recruitment firm in the world - from an employee, candidate and client perspective
What to expect as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Identifying, meeting, and screening strong candidates to introduce directly to your clients across Central London
- Taking ownership of the end to end interview process
- Breaking into new markets - introducing yourself to prospective clients and introducing new revenue to the business
- Negotiating terms and conditions of contracts - closing deals to make money
Package & Perks
- £20,000 - £23,000 + Un