- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 28 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000 per year
James Pembroke Media was founded in 2001 to bring newsstand quality and publishing expertise to membership organisations and trade associations. Unlike other publishing agencies, our background is in newsstand publishing. Our team launched 14 newsstand titles at Future Publishing, and we cover all aspects of publishing from ad sales to circulation growth.
The role is split into two parts:
- Working in the advertising sales division of one of the UK’s fastest growing and unique contract publishing agencies and coordinating the advertising sales and production for four of our clients.
- To contact membership organisations and charities on our company database with a view to introducing our services and fixing meetings for directors.
- Driving advertising revenue both in print and online media
- Communicating regularly with both clients and advertisers
- Understanding our client’s organisation and their strategies and objectives
- Media Sales experience not essential
- Create strategies for optimizing revenue
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Work to deadlines and targets
- Attending the annual company holiday for 2 days in the summer
- Chance to make an impact and rise up the ranks fast in a small, dynamic and evolving company
- Chance to accrue an additional 1.5 days holiday for every year worked at the company
- Salary £20,000 - £22,000 basic + commission