- Watford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Join the PowerVR graphics research group, a leading research team developing and improving on existing and new 3D/2D graphics technologies and techniques that will help create the next generation of graphics processor rendering hardware.
You will typically be assigned your own particular area to investigate, but interaction and brainstorming with colleagues in the research group is highly encouraged.
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Research state of the art techniques to help make the next generations of graphics systems more efficient, powerful and/or feature rich
- Develop software simulations of architectures and compilers
- Generate performance statistics and targets for hardware design
- Analyse data and research algorithms to improve performance
- Explore new features for our next generation of graphics hardware