Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Watford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Join the PowerVR graphics research group, a leading research team developing and improving on existing and new 3D/2D graphics technologies and techniques that will help create the next generation of graphics processor rendering hardware.
You will typically be assigned your own particular area to investigate, but interaction and brainstorming with colleagues in the research group is highly encouraged.
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Research state of the art techniques to help make the next generations of graphics systems more efficient, powerful and/or feature rich
- Develop software simulations of architectures and compilers
- Generate performance statistics and targets for hardware design
- Analyse data and research algorithms to improve performance
- Explore new features for our next generation of graphics hardware
As a student or graduate with us, you can play an integral part in creating, delivering and supporting our technologies – whether your background is in electronics, maths, physics or computer science. We also have occasional graduate opportunities in non-technical roles.
- The ability to analyse, innovate and experiment
- Solid programming skills (preferably C/C++)
- The ability to work independently with your own initiatives
- Passion for computer graphics
You might also have:
- Knowledge of computer graphics techniques
- Some knowledge of computer/graphics hardware
- Compiler knowledge or experience
- Experience of 3D graphics API programming
- Knowledge of engineering-level mathematics (e.g. linear algebra and calculus)
- Windows and/or Unix development experience
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Imagination Technologies
- Technology & IT, Science & Research
- in Watford, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1985