You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
If you have a genuine interest in sales and want to develop your skills as a sales professional, then this role is for you. We want you to join us to help take us to the next level!
As SDR, you’ll be responsible for lead generation in our London office. That means you’re the very start of our sales process so your performance has a direct impact on the success of Glisser.
- Research businesses and contacts who should be using Glisser using a combination of telephone and desk based research methods.
- Work with our marketing and business development team to creatively generate and nurture leads.
- Help us build up a strong pipeline of interested prospects.
- Listen to our prospective customers, understand their needs and concerns, and use these to direct our development team in creating a better product.
- Support us at trade shows and exhibitions by manning our stands and demo-ing to visitors.
- You have the ability to build a rapport with people.
- You’re well-organized and can organize your time and prioritise efficiently.
- You’re presentable and articulate, and can work across a variety of mediums; email, telephone and face to face.
- You’re persistent, and once you’ve got your eyes on the prize are like a dog with a metaphorical bone.
- You are both self-motivated and a team player. While you are individually driven, creative and talented, you also enjoy being a key person in a bigger group, together racing towards a shared goal.
- You might be required to travel occasionally across the UK and Europe.
- If you’ve got any sales experience (telephone-based or f2f), this is a bonus!
- This is a new position created through our growth. As a support role, of course there is potential (in fact we expect it) to develop your career into a full member of the sales team. This a rare and exciting opportunity to get into an ambitious start-up ‘on the first floor’.
- We’re a passionate team who will work hard alongside you, getting our hands dirty. We’re really just shaping the company culture, so your personality will help determine the place that you work.
- Team events – in the past we’ve hosted team brewing sessions, sports days, regular team drinks and much more!
- We promise, above all, to be nice people to work with.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Share Content. Engage Audiences. Measure Event ROI.
All-in-one audience engagement software for live events and the classroom.
Glisser’s award winning audience engagement software shares presentation slides to delegates’ devices in real-time, then uses audience interaction – Q&A, polling, social feeds, private notes – to
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2014