You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Barking, UK
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 12.99 per hour
My client is currently looking for Customer service officers (out of hours) to work with them on a temporary basis at the rate of £12.99 an hour Paye.
Hours will range from 5pm - 10pm, 9pm - 2am, 9pm - 6am or there is weekend work which ranges from 10am - 10pm Saturday and Sunday (Only).
With your experience you will deliver a high quality customer advisory telephone service to both internal and external customers and advise where possible to resolve customer enquiries.
- To provide an efficient, polite and effective service to the public for all business areas, such as information, advice and reporting services and out of hours emergency call handling.
- To ensure that all customers are dealt with at all times in accordance with defined Customer Service Standards and Values.
- To carry out administrative tasks as necessary.
- To work flexibly and co-operatively to ensure that operational service priorities are met.
- To utilise appropriate IT systems and processes to manage and record customer service transactions and ensure appropriate performance information is collected
- To be aware and remain up-to-date with those services in scope and the processes associated with the enquiry subject
- To identify the nature of a customer enquiry and direct them as appropriate to provide a resolution which may also include making referrals to other services as follows:
Should your skills match the above please feel free to send your updated CV through.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Danielle Taylor, call today on 0207 422 7371 or email email@example.com Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Eden Brown Synergy
As a stand out market leader Eden Brown Synergy brings over 25 years of experience as well as an in-depth understanding of the legislative and social issues that surround the sector – and the challenges and opportunities they present.
We believe there are some very compelling reasons for choosing Eden Brown Synergy:
- Recruitment & HR
- in Barking, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1989