You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Cambridge, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
You’ll be taking a leading role in preparing forecasts and analysis to support the business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with department heads and project leads to develop and refine budgets
- Providing departments and projects with accurate financial results
- Analysing and forecasting inventory costs
- Analysing, and providing advice on, proposed commercial contracts by forecasting margins and cash flows
- Monitoring and reporting R&D spend
- Other tasks as directed by the Head of Finance
Naturally you’ll have experience in financial forecasting, analysis and reporting. In addition, you will have:
- A relevant accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- A high proficiency in MS Office Tools
- The ability to gather and analyse data
- Strong communication skills, to work with budget holders throughout the business
- A high level of attention to detail
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including pension, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and medical insurance – as well as our now famous monthly company BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Why join us?
CMR Surgical is developing a next-generation robotic system for universal keyhole surgery. The Versius system comprises a surgeon console, modular light-weight robotic arms and a range of wristed 5 mm instruments. The system uses state-of-the-art 3D high-definition imagery, significantly enhanced flexibility, and incorporates haptic feedback to provide surgeons with life-like sensitivity. In short, we’re creating something truly amazing designed to improve the lives of people around the globe; it’s a vision that excites us and hopefully will excite you.
Versius overcomes obstacles to widespread adoption of robotic minimal access surgery, namely robot size, instrument size, versatility, port placement, cost and ease of use, allowing the system to be highly utilised and ultimately cost-comparable to manual laparoscopic surgery.
The Company was formed in 2014 and has its headquarters in Cambridge, United Kingdom. We’re privately owned and enjoy strong financial backing.
Interested? Then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
CMR Surgical is the UK’s leading surgical robotics company. Our ambition is to extend the benefits of laparoscopic surgery to millions more people every year.
Our next-generation robotic system, Versius, has been designed to significantly increase the volume and range of supported procedures, making the benefits of robotic minimal access
- Engineering & industrial, Health & Social Care
- Cambridge, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2014