- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000.0 per year
- Assist in providing analysis and reporting to Boards/Investment Committees and third parties for decision making;
- To contribute to the production of investment MI packs;
- Help monitor and report on ALM positioning for the group and legal entities;
- Provide reporting to enable monitoring of all asset classes to ensure they are within board approved ranges and investment guidelines;
- Support and execution of cash management activities.
You will have:
- University educated to degree level in Mathematics, Economics or any other quantitative-orientated field;
- Excellent IT skills (particularly Excel)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Two year's experience of working in an investment company, bank, insurance firm or consultancy based company.
This progressive role will allow you to further excel your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment with a company who is known for developing and promoting their staff internally.
Insight are a specialist search & selection recruitment consultancy within the Energy & Commodity Trading, Commodity Exploration, Shipping & Physical Operations and Finance & Accounting areas, with an enviable client list covering geographical locations including UK, Houston, Switzerland, Brussels, Germany and Shanghai for For
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2005