You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 04 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000.0 per year
A great opportunity has arisen within an International bank that wishes to recruit a enhanced due diligence officer to join a team within the compliance department.
- Perform enhanced due diligence (EDD) reviews of all assigned high risk customers.
- To take on responsibility for ensuring the bank has correct records that allow it to identify its customers in accordance with the internal client due diligence policy and in accordance with industry standards such as JMLSG and Wolfsberg.
- Ensuring data to support Compliance monitoring programme is provide.
- Obtaining client due diligence documentation to meet house policy / industry standards.
- Utilising available systems (i.e. Worldcheck) to validate client or client involved parties are clear of adverse references.
- Researching clients to support Know Your Customer.
- Updating core applications with client static data.
Experience / Skills
- Sound knowledge of UK regulatory environment in relation to EDD / CDD and KYC.
- Banking background with focus on international Corporate entities.
- Some knowledge of foreign jurisdictions KYC regimes.
- Degree is essential.
If you wish to be considered for this role please apply now.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.