- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 24 Jun, 2019
- Posted on 13 May, 2019
Seeking career growth? Looking an opportunity to be valued and the chance to excel as a DevOps Engineer? This is the place for you!
We are a small and agile B2B supplies distributor part of a huge US fortune 500 group. We are expanding the European platform of the company and seeking a DevOps Engineer to help with our journey and growth.
What we offer
- Salary £40,000-£50,000
- 10% company bonus! (paid twice a year)
- Culture of small teams of skilled people, in a friendly and relaxed environment
- Cool and accessible central London work space
As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you will be working very closely with our extremely talented DevOps Architect (and the wider team) in defining our infrastructure in AWS. You will be responsible for integrating our existing tools and software to improve the productivity of the development and support teams. This role will be instrumental in expanding DevOps practices to the wider team.
- Rolling out containerised infrastructure in Docker and Kubernetes
- Rationalising the infrastructure
- Launch new subscription service
- New search solution integration
- Launch a new market place
- 1+ years AWS experience (we use lots of services!)
- Configuration management ( we use Ansible)
- Keen to learn
Our Tech Stack
- Includes; AWS, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, SES, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Lambda, RedShift, BigQuery, Node.js, React, Redux, Redis, Adobe Target, MongoDB, GO and more
- 8% pension (no need to match!)
- 25 days holiday
- Medical insurance (inc family)
An opportunity to work as part of a truly world-class team. We have a relaxed, friendly and homely environment, inspiring good learning and great results!
Sound of interest? Please apply to find out more!
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.