You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Apply by December 2018
Lightspeed is a leading digital data collection specialist on a mission to help clients discover truth through data. Our 700 employees in 14 countries are passionate about boldly challenging the status quo to find faster, more creative ways of connecting brands and consumers to build richer profiles of millions of people across the globe.
We’re looking for highly motivated graduates to join our award winning team, bringing with you a commitment to learn, desire to develop key skills and a curiosity that will help drive the future of our business.
Our Graduate Programme is designed to give you the best possible learning experience to help you develop into one of our future leaders.
Through a programme, that is both challenging and diverse, you’ll build core skills in areas such as data, client management, leadership, business acumen, and project management.
You’ll have a commitment from us to invest in your future, starting with a two-year programme packed with placements, projects, opportunities and experiences which will provide you with a strong foundation for accelerated career progression.
We’re on an ambitious journey and at the forefront of change in our industry - your innovative mind-set and ambition will ensure you make an impact.
You’ll have a curiosity about the world of consumer data and insights. With strong communication skills, both verbally and written, you’ll be confident in speaking to our teams, clients and partners.
You’ll be tech-savvy, self-motivated and eager to learn – as the saying goes, you will get out of this opportunity what you put in!
A thought leader with an inquisitive mind and an aptitude for working with data, we need you to challenge the status quo and bring a new perspective, utilising your experiences to create impact.
The desire to share learning – we believe that development happens at all times, not just in the classroom, so you will be expected to share your learning with colleagues and partake in group learning sessions and maybe even able to teach us a thing or two.
Minimum requirements (essentials)
• 2:1 or above University degree
• Minimum of C grades in Maths and English at GCSE
• A commitment to our values of being bold, fast and creative
• Eligible to live and work in the country of application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
You’ll have a commitment from us to invest in your future, starting with a two-year Graduate Development Programme packed with placements, projects, opportunities and experiences which will provide you with a strong foundation for accelerated career progression. Here’s a snapshot of some of things you can expect:
• A two-year personal development plan, with set objectives and assessments to ensure a clear path for growth
• An assigned senior mentor to offer you guidance and support throughout your time on the programme, and beyond!
• Flexibility to elect your placements in year two, giving you the opportunity to begin your career path and strengthen specialist skills
• The opportunity to undertake a placement at one of our global offices – giving you the experience of both living and working abroad
• Exposure and opportunities within the world’s largest advertising business – Lightspeed is part of the Kantar family, with 30,000 employees globally and offices in more cities around the world than we can name. Add to that our place within the WPP group and a culture which encourages both cross brand and global mobility, and the world is your oyster
• The experience of working in a business with a bold, creative and fast culture, where we value fun and hard work in equal measure
• You’ll work with our exciting partners such as Vice Media, the world’s preeminent youth media company and design studio. Together, we create targeted research methods to reach the often underrepresented voice of millennials
• 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
• Income protection
• Life assurance
• Private medical
• Contributory Pension
• A comprehensive and award winning flexible benefits scheme offering discounted shopping vouchers and a bike to work scheme just to mention a few
Begin your journey by applying for our Spring and Autumn 2019 intake
Our selection process aims to match the best candidate to our graduate programme. We do this by assessing your abilities using a variety of tools throughout our recruitment process.
You can expect to complete an online test, video interview and have the time to prepare a presentation which you will be expected to deliver at assessment day which will be held in the Spring.
The assessment day has two main purposes:
• Give you the opportunity to better understand our business, the role of a graduate and meet some of our people
• For you to showcase who you are and what you can bring to our team.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
If you have a disability or are neuro divergent and require support with your application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Consulting & Accounting, Science & Research
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1993
6 More London Place, 6 More London Riverside, London, UK