- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 16 Feb, 2019
- Posted on 18 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Graduate Analysts London (EC), £30,000 to £40,000 + bonus & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an Analyst to join an advanced marketing analytics team in London. This role would suit someone with some commercial marketing analytics experience who is looking to take the step into a more fast paced and dynamic environment, where they will have the chance to have their ideas heard and valued. As a Marketing Analyst you will:
- Develop, undertake and deliver strategic consumer analysis across new customer acquisition and the existing customer portfolio
- Devise and deliver complex analytical and data-driven projects to optimise performance e.g. segmentation, CRM strategies, channel performance and optimisation, champion-challenger tests.
- Drive digital analytics and consultancy, including social media and PPC targeting optimisation.
- Deliver quantitative consumer research and commercial recommendations in consultation with the Marketing department and wider business.
- Optimise multi-channel customer campaign strategy ensuing all campaigns maximise return and customer engagement.
- Support the Marketing team’s strategies with analysis and identifying opportunities for process efficiencies or adding value.
- Experience of complex analytical and statistical techniques, e.g. cluster analysis, regression, CHAID, profiling, data mining etc.
- Experience in the delivery and analysis of quantitative research, e.g. customer surveys
- A numerate degree at 2:1 or above and strong A Levels including Mathematics.
- A real desire to challenge the current processes and take ownership of improved procedure and a desire to add extra value to a task, looking to go beyond the brief where possible.
- Proficient in SAS or SQL with practical experience in a commercial environment
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Aspire Data Recruitment
We’re a specialist data and analytics recruitment agency based north of Manchester. Established in 2001, we work with clients throughout the UK, Europe and Australia.
Our expertise covers credit risk management, marketing analytics & optimisation, data science, web analytics, data management and statistical analysis.
- Recruitment & HR
- Bury, UK
- Founded in 2001