You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 32,000.0 per year
Graduate Events Coordinator
£31,000 - £32,000
My client, a leading representative body based in Central London, are looking for a Graduate Events Coordinator who is educated to degree level and has gained a minimum of two years Events Coordination experience. The events are to recruit and retain members, across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has a proactive approach, excellent communication skills and flexibility as this role does require UK travel, as the company offers excellent benefits and career progression.
Interviews are taking place immediately so if you are an experienced Events Coordinator, APPLY NOW!
- Organise, schedule and book events, facilities and speakers. Manage internal/external contractors and suppliers to ensure events are successfully delivered. Record all events on to the CRM system.
- Represent and promote the company at internal and external exhibitions and conferences as required
- Provide support to the sales team in the face-to-face recruitment and retention of members. Attend events where required, provide administration support, book travel, order marketing materials & expense submission for the Membership Development Managers.
- Manage professional relationships with internal clients, service departments and key event/exhibition contacts to identify content providers, volunteers, speakers, and potential leads for recruitment activities.
- Brief creative services providing guidance and feedback and approval of marketing materials.
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of event logistics and operations
- The role holder will have to be highly organised, and confident in managing a wide range of activities, resources and situations at any one time.
- Confidence and ability to deliver verbal and written communications
- The post holder will be motivated by achieving results from marketing and event campaigns and striving to continually improving their efficiency and effectiveness
- Confidence to network and communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- Need to be able to present proposals at meetings with fluency and conviction.
- Good people and resource management skills, and a positive ‘can do will do’ attitude is essential to ensure that the role can be carried out effectively, as are good communication skills and the ability to ‘make the sale’.
- Flexible and adaptable, and prepared to work outside normal office hours.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Morgan Spencer
Morgan Spencer specialises in recruitment within the London Market, allowing us to really have our finger on the pulse regarding exciting job opportunities that are perfect for you.
We take time with every candidate to understand the most important things you are looking for in a new job, but also to create effective career development
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- Founded in
8th Floor, St Clare House, 30-33 Minories, London EC3N 1DD, United Kingdom