- Fareham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 05 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Graduate Hardware Engineer
Our client are a market-leading avionics business with a 100 year history of developing pioneering solid state technology for aircraft sensors, displays and systems across three-safety critical product groups.
Looking for a Graduate Hardware Engineer to join them, this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to demonstrate drive and ability in a renowned engineering environment. What better way to set your career off
In this Graduate Hardware Engineer role, you will work under the guidance of more senior engineers to develop a rigorous personal training plan, also having responsibility for the following areas:
* Producing elements of written Hardware Development Plans to identify work activities to be carried out during an engineering development.
* Interpreting systems requirements into clear hardware design requirements.
* Producing hardware design implementations through schematic capture to realised hardware
* Presenting hardware level design information to project review boards, which may include customer representatives.
Skills & Experience
As a Graduate Hardware Engineer, you must have a degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, or a related field such as Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering.
It is required that you also have one to two years industry experience in a hardware/electronics design role.
As well as this you will also have:
* Clear and articulate communications skills.
* Evidence of achievement in an engineering environment via work placements or university project work.
* Exposure to VHDL or Verilog coding techniques
* Experience of circuit simulation techniques such as PSPICE.
What’s on offer?
* Highly competitive basic salary
* Employee Bonus Scheme
* 2 year personal training plan
* Exposure to renowned and complex legacy systems
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Based in central Bournemouth and with specific industry experience across Aerospace, Defence, Engineering, Electronics and Technology, Holt Engineering Recruitment has been recognised as a leading Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment specialist placing professionals across the UK.
Our consultants have more than 20 years’ experience
- Public Services & Army, Engineering & industrial, Recruitment & HR
- in Fareham, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2007