You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Career Moves is an established recruitment consultancy based in Farringdon, London. With four specialist teams we recruit permanent, temporary and contract professionals across broadcast, HR, PR, marketing, digital, administrative and office support roles.
We're now looking for an apprentice to join our wonderful team!
In your role as an apprentice, you will be responsible for supporting teams across the business (including back office support) with their day to day operations including administration, managing candidate relationships and ensuring the company is compliant with data laws.
In return, you will get to understand how every team within the business operates and be the go to person for anything admin related. Plus, there is also the option to work with finance, HR, marketing and IT if you so wish.
- Co-ordinating the candidate registration process and ensuring that all Data Protection laws are adhered to.
- Manage an effective reference system for candidates.
- Being the first point of contact for all incoming queries and providing high touch customer care.
- Ensuring the front of house and meeting rooms are presentable.
- Manage essential administrative processes such as our signing in procedure. Responsible for maintaining the daily reception diary and coordination of meeting rooms.
- Candidate care.
- Supporting back office on an ad hoc basis with administrative duties.
- Buying Friday morning breakfast for the office.
- Keeping the Birthday & Anniversary Diary of all Career Moves employees up to date.
- Key planner and organiser of social events.
This would suit a confident person who is always willing to learn and develop and we're looking for someone who is articulate, organised and able to prioritise tasks. You must be confident with a good phone manner.
What makes us different? Well, we work with some really cool clients and unlike a lot of businesses, have a dress down culture. We believe that you should bring yourself to work!
We are champions of genuineness and authenticity, allowing you to get an insight of the inner workings of an SME in a friendly and collaborative environment. Not only that, but we have an awesome office culture with finish early Fridays and a company breakfast every week.
Interested? Then please apply via the link or get in touch with our Talent Manager, Catherine for more information or if you require a job description in a different format.
Career Moves is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Career Moves does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Career Moves Group
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1987
91-93 Farringdon Road, 6th Floor, The Corner Building, London EC1M 3LN, United Kingdom