You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
Recruitment Consultant (Russian + English speaking) required for small International recruitment and placement agency, UK based.
We are seeking a new team member who can work alongside our existing team of professional and experienced sales consultants
The role is challenging, exciting and fast-paced. Excellent communication skills in English and Russian (written & verbal) is necessary as well as being confident, able to multi-task, manage time and changing workloads. Great organisational and computer skills are required as to is being able to work well under pressure and in a demanding environment.
Job duties and responsibilities will include
- Attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with clients.
- Build positive relationships with clients to meet their requirements and encourage return business.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract new business from clients.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, new clients and past clients returning.
- Attract candidates by advertising and networking through referral and social media.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, screening candidates, running background checks, managing interviews, shortlisting of candidates for the client and matching them to vacancies.
Who we are looking for:
- A professional individual who will thrive in high performance and sales environment
- Passion, credible with lots of drive and enthusiasm
- Interpersonal skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Fluent in English and Russian language
- Understanding of high-end clients and private staffing industry (Education and Childcare)
- Degree or further education
- Previous experience in sales is desirable
- The role is suited to an experienced sales consultant and/or professional with a background in education or childcare.
- Ability to work from home
The role is open to graduates. In-house training is provided.
Pension and annual bonus is offered as part of the package.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.