Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – City Finance. Join a niche search firm, with a wealth of experience and track record, focusing on tax, private equity and senior finance. The business, located in the heart of the city of London, is currently made up of three partners and five non-partners and they are looking for a graduate recruitment consultant / associate to join them.
The graduate recruitment role:
- you will be an integral part of the specialist tax team
- working alongside a senior director and two others
- amazing client base ranging from rapidly-growing firms in the tech / digital space and often focused in fashion or retail (they are preferred suppliers to Asos) through to big corporates
- work across most of the world – a significant proportion of their placements are made in continental Europe, Asia, Middle East and Latin America
- your typical candidate will be in their mid-20s, very well educated at a top university who has spent time training in the Big Four and is now looking for their first move into industry
- all of the candidates you will engage with will be highly-skilled and will often look similar on paper, so you will need to assess their personality, their softer skills and whether they fit culturally with your clients
- it’s a soft sell, it’s about b
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010