You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 14,000.0 per year
Sales and Marketing Assistant - industrial placement
10-12 month undergraduate internship
Company: Francis Consultancy
Industry: Sales and Marketing Recruitment Agency
Location: Fulham, West London
Salary: £12-14K (dep on exp) + bonus + commission
Urgent new undergraduate Sales and Marketing Assistant vacancy! Francis Consultancy is a boutique recruitment agency based in Fulham, West London. We specialise in recruiting for the digital media, sales and marketing industries and have successfully filled thousands of roles since 2005.
Due to company expansion, we are looking for a bright, proactive, enthusiastic undergraduate to join our team as an undergraduate Sales and Marketing Assistant for a 12 month internship (industrial placement).
The undergraduate Sales and Marketing Assistant is responsible for helping us increasing our revenues as an agency in four main ways:
- Working on existing live clients and sourcing candidates to fill those vacancies.
- General admin duties to get our candidates ready to send out to clients, and extensive writing of job adverts
- Actively targeting new clients and sectors for our Consultants to target for new business purposes
- Increasing awareness and online presence of Francis Consultancy through marketing techniques
The Sales and Marketing Assistant will be actively sourcing new candidates with strong potential, particularly those in the Tech and Digital Marketing space. As our agency has a strong track record into recruiting for this industry for over 13 years, the Sales and Marketing Assistant will leverage this into conversations and convince them to use our agency’s services.
The Sales and Marketing Assistant will develop new sectors and contribute heavily towards the expansion and development of our agency.
Main duties include:
- Sourcing candidates for live vacancies and filling the positions
- Shortlisting CVs and interviewing candidates, both on the phone and face to face
- Writing job adverts and sourcing candidates via head hunting, referrals and job boards
- Extensive use of social media (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to contact candidates and promote our companies services
- Consistently increase awareness of Francis Consultancy through marketing techniques
- Write a regular blog post for the Francis website
- Day to day self-motivation
- Attend and contribute to daily team meetings
- Input with new ideas for service offerings
- Feedback issues and suggestions from clients and create solutions
- Source new business leads and increase client base by researching companies and agencies in the digital media industry
- Introduce Francis Consultancy’s service, highlighting the benefits of using our agency via email
- Research potential clients and build a detailed database
- Create new client leads
- General admin duties, including formatting CVs and PA support for the Director
- Responsible for general office management duties including company accounts
What we’re looking for in the Sales and Marketing Assistant:
- Bright undergraduate - candidates studying HR, Business, Marketing, Psychology or Finance are particularly welcome
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience working within an office environment
- Ideally some previous B-2-B Sales, Recruitment or HR experience
- Superior sales and customer service skills
- Knowledge of marketing techniques including social media platforms
- Target driven, competitive and determined
- Positive attitude and willing to involve themselves fully in the business
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, energetic, personable and committed individual
The Sales and Marketing Assistant will take a proactive approach to our job, delivering strong performance in all areas, whilst ensuring that the company continues to excel, both to internal and external customers.
If you are looking for a placement where you can learn a huge range of skills, broaden your knowledge and put into practice the business mentality you have developed through your studies, this is the perfect role for you. With multiple training opportunities and the chance to fully immerse yourself in a hands on role at a boutique agency with bundles of personality and a great team, this is a unique internship!
If you feel you have the commitment, attitude and desire to work as a Sales and Marketing Assistant at Francis Consultancy, please send your CV now.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Francis Consultancy
Francis Consultancy is a recruitment agency specialising in digital marketing and sales.
Since May 2005, Francis Consultancy, London’s most exciting digital recruitment agency, has successfully helped close to 1000 jobseekers find their perfect role in digital marketing or sales. We have continuously recruited for the top global affil
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- Founded in