You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
HireHand is an innovative start-up on a mission to improve work in the 21st century. We know a growing number of people want flexibility and variety where they work. We know businesses – small ones in particular – really struggle to find staff. We make life better by connecting those people with those businesses. Our industry focus is food retail – we got our start in the vibrant street food and pop-up scene and since then served hundreds of traders including some of the most prominent markets and fixed locations.
We are a small team with irreverent, hardworking and supportive team culture. Our founder is Scott Erwin, a former McKinsey senior manager and Rhodes Scholar and we are backed by a top-shelf VC and angel investors. Additionally, we have office in City of London, conveniently located near many of our fantastic clients.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual interested in a fast-paced start-up environment and passionate about social impact.
This is a paid internship for a 3 month period starting September.
Your daily responsibilities would be:
- Supporting the Operations team with the allocation of shifts
- Daily communication with our talent pool in order to understand their working needs and schedule and ensure overall satisfaction with the platform
- Resolving any issues and queries arising from the talent pool such as weekly schedule, jobs offered, feedback on shifts etc.
- Coordinating with the Operations team to ensure effective integration of new joiners into the work flow
- Advising the Operations Manager on suitable individuals for our regular clients
The perfect candidate will ideally have
- Bachelor’s degree being completed or completed
- Previous experience in similar role or worked in hospitality (big plus!)
- Strong initiative
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail as well as ability to think broadly and creatively
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and face-to-face
- Team spirit and willingness to help out where needed
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.