You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Maidenhead, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Adobe’s BDR function is responsible for building well-qualified pipeline for Field Sales – a critical role as we continue to grow at pace and execute flawlessly.
You will be responsible for generating pipeline for expanding the footprint in existing accounts, working closely with the Field Sales teams & Marketing to achieve/exceed opportunity pipeline and revenue quota objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Focus on contacting and qualifying business accounts to achieve/exceed demand generation targets through Inbound Marketing source leads (MQL’s) and outbound targeted campaign execution
- Develop and nurture long term relationships with your clients helping address their needs and challenges
- Generate high quality pipeline, qualified using Adobe’s chosen Sales Methodology
- Work to individual quota, achieve SLAs for MQL’s
- Pro-actively work with the Adobe Ecosystem
- Manage all CRM activity relating to your accounts
- Effectively utilise a variety of channels such as social media, internet, web-based tools & outbound calling
- Act as ambassador at all times for Adobe
- Ensure compliance to Adobe tools usage and processes.
What You Need To Succeed
- 3-4 years’ experience in Sales/Business Development with knowledge of SaaS applications a distinct advantage
- Exemplify personal drive, determination, process excellence, and the highest of ethical standards.
- Have a proven track record in in Business Development
- Have proven personal success in sales or deep working knowledge of sales cycle processes
- Strong understanding of business, how company management make buying decisions can example to teams the power of understanding influences decisions makers etc.
- Care about Adobe’s customers best interests and acts as an internal advocate for the Business Development Group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and persuasive skills essential
- Fluency in English is essential, and a second language is favourable
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe i
- Technology & IT
- Maidenhead, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1982