You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Horsham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
DescriptionPosition at Creative Assembly Creative Assembly’s award-winning team behind Alien: Isolation are exploring new frontiers with a brand-new and exciting First Person Tactical Shooter IP.
This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark on the new, undisclosed IP from this multi-award-winning team. In this role, the Trainee Development Manager works with other members of production and the development team helping to deliver a great game whilst meeting our commitments.
Key ResponsibilitiesAs a Trainee Development Manager, you will be assisting the Production and wider team to help with the development of the game from pre-production to release. You will assist with the planning and estimation process across the team to generate fully scoped plans for upcoming phases of the project. You will also assist with managing development team schedules, ensuring milestones are adhered to, tech and decision pipelines remain unblocked and, if changes to dates occur, making sure all relevant parties are notified and the schedule adapted accordingly.
On a day to day basis, you will help communicate progress on current and upcoming project milestones. You will also work with the other Development Managers to provide support to keep the project moving forward, and the team positive, informed and focused whilst keeping momentum.
Knowledge, Skill and ExperienceRequired:
- Enthusiastic, organised, and self-motivated
- Problem solver. Always looking for ways to fix issues
- High level of interest in game development and production
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office programmes
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A team thinker - able to work within a team and to actively work to make the team perform
- Attention to detail and a passion for making quality products
- Knowledge or experience with Agile/Scrum/other methodologies
- Project management experience with a good understanding of scheduling, planning, tracking and resource allocation
- Able to identify/assess risks and strategies to mitigate them
- The ability to cope well under pressure work to tight deadlines
- Always looking for ways to improve processes, team or project - Focused on making a great game and work environment
- Experience in the following
- SharePoint and office macros
- Good Presentation skills
We are Creative AssemblyWe gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Since its founding in 1940, SEGA has won the hearts of many generations…some through our iconic blue and white hedgehog and for others, with our more recent titles like Football Manager or Total War. We’ve been entertaining the world with creative and innovative experiences, one community at a time and are now one of the world’s leading inter
- Technology & IT, Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- Brentford, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1940