You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Newbury, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
United Kingdom Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected. We provide the largest span of 4G out there - we even put it on the moon! We help with the everyday from making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, that makes us a great place to work.
Did you know, we have been recognised in The Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for and The Times Top 50 Employers for Women in 2018? We’ve also been recognised by the Financial Times as having Ethnic Minority role models in 2018.
We are looking for innovation leaders, those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, someone who is curious to the world of opportunity on offer. Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick start your career.
What’s in it for youWorking for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world, you’ll have business exposure and accountability from day one. Through a series of rotations in your chosen area of specialism, we’ll support you to fulfil your potential and career goals. And, you’ll love being part of our global community of graduates.
What we’re looking forOur Discover graduates have a passion for technology and for taking care of our customers. Each bring a natural analytical ability which is applied to everything they do. They bring diversity of thought to an ever changing landscape and seek to be the very best version of themselves every day. Seeking new possibilities and making a mark is in their DNA.
If you think this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, you must have recently graduated (within one year) and have a good academic performance. Proficiency in English is a must.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Ready to find out about our programmes? Read on.
BusinessThe business programme has a core focus on our world class sales organisation. Whether it be leading on solutions relating to the Internet of Things, Cloud and Security services, Connectivity, Unified Communications, or indeed Global Carrier Services, you learn from and work with sales teams who are force to be reckoned with and bring our total communications portfolio springing into life. They are the reason our business customers can expect to succeed in the digital world.
Alongside this focus and to broaden graduates experience, exposure and skills you will also undertake placements in a variety of other possible roles during the two years, all with a core focus on business customers. This will give you a rounded view of the business and ensure you have a strong foundation to build your career. These placements could be in some of our enabling functions (HR, Marketing, Transformation, Strategy) as well as our Operations team who make the ‘in-life’ service experience for each and every Global customer, a memorable one!
What’s in it for you
- Working for a world leader in total communications that connects people places and things, improves lives through social inclusion and is striving to halve our environmental impact
- Investment in your digital, sales & professional development
- Learning from industry experts and having real accountability from day one
- Being part of a global community of graduates
What to expect
- 2 x 6-month rotations and 1 x one-year placement with a core focus on Business to business Sales and supplementary placements in areas such Operations, HR, Marketing, transformation and strategy
- Cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom
- World-class mentors from global thought-leaders
- Constant feedback and opportunities to push your boundaries
- Flexible working and fast paced environment
What we’re looking for
- International mind-set and interest in global business
- Demonstrate creativity, resilience and adaptability
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and hunger for development
- Customer focused and commercial savviness
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- Strong academic performance
- Recently graduated (bachelor’s or master’s) within one year
- Proficient in English
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- in Newbury, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1982