- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 30 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Inside Careers have been operating for over 30 years, working in partnership with various professional bodies we run a range of profession-specific job boards.
We generate our revenue through recruitment advertising (both in print and online) which comes from a mix of blue chip and mid-tier companies, the majority of whom are long standing advertisers.
We are looking for an ambitious graduate to join our small team based in Wimbledon.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to develop strong relationships with existing advertisers and provide a high level of client service in order to ensure that they understand how our services work and that they are getting full benefit from them.
In addition to this, you will be required to put together proposals for existing advertisers and negotiate their renewals. (our renewal rates vary from between 80 to 95%, depending upon the service). This is not an aggressive sales environment and our aim is to give you gradual exposure to the entire sales cycle.
Although the majority of time will be spent in the office, you may also be required to visit clients as well as support marketing at university careers events throughout the country.
- UK Graduate (Minimum 2.2 Degree)
- Excellent level of written and verbal English (Minimum 'C' grade GCSE)
- Good numeracy skills (Minimum 'C' grade GCSE)
- Minimum of 12 months office-based account management/client services experience
- Self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Highly organised and able to prioritise your time efficiently
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent telephone manner
- A good understanding of both Microsoft Word and Excel is essential
Please send your CV, and covering letter with a maximum of 250 words explaining your suitability for the role and your current notice period by 30th November 2018.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About INSIDE CAREERS
Inside Careers provide the latest graduate jobs, internships and placements alongside high-quality industry specific career information and advice.
We provide solutions to companies looking to recruit students and graduates in the UK with a mix of online and offline careers resources.
For students we create a range of popula
- Media, Publishing & Events
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1987