You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Colchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our core value of Love work, Love life\' has been central to our success and so we\'re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Reporting to the Systems Accountant, you will be working in the despatch department sending software licence keys to customers, developing a good understanding of the software and modules being sold to customers, working within the set processes to deliver the licence keys but also always looking to improve the process to make it faster and more accurate. It is then envisaged that following a successful 2 years (approximately) the candidate will then move to a different role within the finance team, to develop their longer term career path, down which ever finance route is most suitable.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Sending licence keys to customers
- Reviewing and actioning emails to credit control inbox
- Assisting in maintaining our internal systems and reports
- Working through processes and fixing issues arising
- Report writing
- Data extraction
- System optimisation
- Process review
- Adhoc manual intervention to processes
- Ad-Hoc duties as required
As a well-rounded Assistant Systems Accountant, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- First class IT skills
- Loves learning new tricks in any finance system
- Looking for a career in finance
- Good analytical, problem solving/decision making skills; ability to make timely, effective decisions
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Credible and professional behaviour
- Good communication skills, verbal and non-verbal
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Access Group
We're passionate about helping you stay one step ahead of the challenges facing your industry a
- Technology & IT
- in Colchester, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1991