You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Nottingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Are you a tech graduate who is looking to start an exciting career in a cutting edge, fastpaced national news and press agency?
You will have recently graduatedwith a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering . You will be flexible, dependable and most of all - passionate about technology and delivering quality software. Ideally having an interest in open source software, micro service patterns and/or virtualisation technologies.
With a thirst for knowledge you will strive to be a domain-expert within our small, agile teams and be equally
enthusiastic about refining product requirements with the business, as you are developing technical solutions
to test them. You will have the ability to tackle the role from different view points - thinking like an end user,
customer, engineer, business-sponsor or malicious user.
Our team are responsible for:
• Defining the approach to QA and testing our services
• Developing new and existing QA frameworks to cover functional, performance and load testing
• Working with Business sponsors to validate and refine product requirements
• Producing robust test cases to cover new functionality and gaps in existing regression packs to ensure
bug free releases
Being a highly technical person, you will also posses:
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or related technical field.
study or placement/work experience. Commercial experience is not required.
• Experience with / knowledge of / enthusiasm towards: software testing, QA automation tools (eg
Selenium WebDriver, RestAssured), mocking frameworks.
• An inquisitive mindset
What we can offer you
Salary and benefits:Competitive starting salary with regular pay reviews + company bonus scheme + generous holidays + other flexibenefits + fantastic training and development.
The chance to work with cutting edge technologies in aprestigious organisation, surrounded by highly technical people who are always pushing the boundaries andusing the latest cutting edge technologies.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Press Association
- Media, Publishing & Events
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1868