- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 22 Feb, 2019
- Posted on 24 Dec, 2018
- £ 45,000.0 per year
- Project Manager
- commercial, residential, education
- Construction and Property Consultancy
Central London Location
£36-£45k Annual Salary
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a small team of experts in a growing consultancy. This consultancy is a recognised, successful and thriving company. The projects will be on a large scale providing you with the perfect opportunity to excel in your career.
You will be working on a mixture of refurbishments and new builds in the commercial, residential and education sectors. A successful candidate will be required to advise at a strategic level at the project conception stage, lead and overlook all parameters of the establishment and facilitate the overall multi-discipline professional project team.
If you are a well presented and enthusiastic individual with an ambitious attitude to work, this role will be perfect for you! We are looking for an outgoing team player with the ability to build long term relationships, successfully manage complex projects in a proactive manner, prioritise workloads and deliver deadlines.
Key Experience and Knowledge
- 2-3 years post graduate experience
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review.
- Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes and value management
- People management experience, particularly in the context of managing a team delivering a project.
- Background in construction, architecture or engineering
- Experience within the commercial, education and/or residential sectors would be an asset
Education and Qualifications
- Ideally a graduate degree in a relevant discipline for construction project management
- Ideally professionally qualified in one of the following field's i.e. construction, project management, surveying
How will you benefit?
In return, you will get the opportunity to work within a team of 100 experts on various quirky projects across Central London locations. This employee owned business takes a lot of time to invest in their people, joining this consultancy could fast track your road to progression with the support from your team. The consultancy offers a relaxed atmosphere, flexible working and beautiful offices.
If you are interested in joining this team please send your CV to Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 02070333100.CZA109_154452510808206
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Amida is a contemporary, service orientated, values driven recruitment agency. We recruit talented professionals for the Property, Engineering, Construction, Sustainability and Health & Safety sectors. We connect people with great companies both locally and globally using a professional but personable approach.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009