You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
This role offers a creative working environment, offers great exposure to a candidate who is looking to delve into an accounting career and great company perks.
This role will suit a candidate who is looking for their first role within Accounting.
* An interest in Media/Television/Film/Music
* A desire for a career within Accounting
* Positive can do attitude
* Excellent communication skills
* Personal drive & initiative and works well in a fast paced environment
* Checking and matching AP invoices
* Raising queries internally with other departments and following through to resolution.
* Raising queries with suppliers via email/telephone.
* Reconciling vendor statements and resolving discrepancies.
* Responding to emails received in the AP mailbox within a timely manner.
* Assisting Accounts Payable with the payment run.
* Allocating the company credit cards
* Finance administration
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Huntress is your independent, local recruitment company dedicated to making fast connections between candidates and employers within office support, accounting & finance and IT. We pride ourselves on keeping our promises and delivering the best possible service to all our customers, because we believe in building lasting partnerships with
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- Founded in 2000