- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 05 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 80.0 per day
Are you a first class Maths graduate, from one of the country’s leading universities, looking to become a Secondary Maths Teacher in 2019? Maybe you are seeking a Teaching Assistant post which is based solely in a Maths department?
If you are a leading Maths graduate with a determination to be an Outstanding Maths Teacher, then this is the position for you.
• First Class Maths Graduate Required – Teaching Assistant
• Valuable Experience Supporting Maths - South London
• Outstanding Secondary School in London – Teaching Assistant
• Immediate start – Long term full time until July 2019
• Exceptional Teaching Throughout the School - Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Secondary in London - Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Maths Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring Maths Teachers
A Secondary school are looking to appoint a Maths graduate to support their Maths department, as a Teaching Assistant, for the remainder of this academic year. The school would like any applicants to have the following criteria before applying; they must be a graduate with a 2:1 level of degree or above; be in the process of applying to/ have already applied and been accepted onto, a PGCE or a School’s Direct programme.
This Teaching Assistant position is ideal for a maths graduate with the opportunity to prove themselves in an academic environment and demonstrate their teaching potential.
This school is an established secondary found in London and is 5 minutes away from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At EduStaff we are a teacher recruitment agency specialising in permanent staffing solutions to schools and teachers in the UK. We recruit for NQTs, Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers, support staff and leadership roles.
"The recruitment and retention of quality teaching staff is a major factor in the success or failure of any school.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010
4 Cam Rd, London E15 2SN, UK