- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Graduate Consultant: Management Graduate Scheme.
Location; Liverpool StreetSalary; 24k + bonuses
A graduate scheme in the central London is offering immediate opportunities to graduate to work within a fast track role to management in a FTSE 250 consultancy firm. The consultancy firm has impressive expansion plans looking to move into different areas of Europe and North America within the next 18 months.
Our award winning company specializes in electronic trading and quantitative finance and take a truly global approach to consultancy, working with some the highest performing firms within banking, finance and IT communications.
The internal culture stimulates employees to invest time and take pride in developing real expertise in their field. Each employee is assigned a market vertical with the objective of becoming a true specialist. For the first few months of joining, you would be given extensive training to research and find candidates aligned to job descriptions. You would then progress to a client facing role.
What benefits can you achieve in this Graduate consultancy scheme:
- Huge bonuses that give the opportunity to successful candidates to earn £40,000+ in the first 12 months.
- Quarterly team holidays and monthly rewards, such as team meals out to Michelin Star restaurant.
- Working within a successful team.
The role has a very transparent and clear progression pathway, which will enable employees to achieve higher.
- The role requires a successful candidate to have excellent communications skills and driven to establish themselves within a successful business.
- Strong academic background,
- A desire to undertake extensive and comprehensive research tasks in order to map out the very in consultancy management globally.
- Self motivated: willing to work long hours in order to achieve the attractive bonuses on offer.
- Money driven: a drive to earn money will help you be a successful graduate consultant.
- Resilient: able to move on through rejection.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search has Entry-Level and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Buchanan Search
Buchanan Search is a specialist Search Firm which spans Entry level through to Board Level positions, from operations in London they offer a range of expert consultative solutions across London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York.
Buchanan Search was founded in 2013 by James Baker, who brought over 10 years of Recruitment and Executi
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2013