You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 80.0 per day
These LSA roles will be based in schools in West London. As a Learning Support Assistant you will be working 1 to 1 with students with special needs who need extra support in lessons to achieve their full potential. The role requires an empathetic, patient and caring person who is able to grow, develop and work with the school in a professional manor which helps adhere to a schools ethos and help a child you're assigned to get the best out of their education. You will help students in all aspects of their learning and will be there to offer support with school work, helping them grow their confidence and with any support they may need e.g. booking appointments. Some of the schools we work with are also able to develop LSA's to become teachers in the future! So if you would like to teach in the future but want to avoid another year studying for a PGCE, this is also a great way to get experience in a school who may be able to help you qualify on the job!
These roles will be becoming available for and from September 2018, so please apply today if you are interested in registering today to have an opportunity to join a school for the new academic year!
What we are looking for:
* You must be a recent graduate or have prior experience as an LSA
* You will have a hardworking attitude, be able to reflect the values of the school, and act and behave in a professional manor.
* You will have strong empathy skills, patience and the ability to build rapport with your assigned student
* You must be eligible to work in the UK
* You will have or be willing to obtain a child only DBS certificate which covers the 2018/19 academic year.
Why should you apply today?
* Great opportunity for a graduate to gain experience within the education sector
* You can also explore other opportunities within the education sector depending on your experience/qualifications.
* Some schools can support you to train as a teacher in house, which saves you studying if this is your career ambition
* A rewarding role that helps children with a Special Need to reach their full potential
* Short interview process usually only lasting 15 minutes with only 1 interview to attend
If you are interested in applying you can apply directly or contact Daniel Kulatunga on .
Prospero Teaching recruit teachers for supply, long term teaching or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the UK.
If you are interested in working as a nursery nurse, classroom assistant, primary teacher, secondary teacher, teaching assistant, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, NQTS, contact Prospero Teaching today to register.
Prospero Teaching, have teaching positions across, North London, West London, East London, South East London, South West London, West midlands and all Home Counties including, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Kent
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Prospero Teaching
“….the stuff dreams are made on” Prospero, The Tempest
Teaching Jobs in the UK
Prospero Teaching is an Award-Winning education recruitment agency offering an exciting range of teaching jobs in the UK. Established in 2000, we work with thousands of Nursery, Primary, Secondary, Academy, Special Needs and Further Educatio
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2000