You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Who are Pedals?
At Pedals we passionately believe the “Customers experience does not stop at the point of purchase, it’s the delivery that makes the difference”
We deliver growth and brand experience for our partners by providing an innovative same hour on-demand delivery solution throughout London, that’s 100% eco-friendly. We are extending our delivery network hub to help our partners grow throughout London, then Bristol, Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester. Shoppers view delivery as part of the experience when it comes to brand loyalty, instant personal delivery and returns, we offer a tailored service. Whether it is for retail, food and drinks or personal delivery, company event or marketing campaigns we can deliver it.
What's our mission?
To become the UK’s largest 100% eco-friendly on-demand same hour delivery solution provider.
We are looking for someone to play a key role within operations at Pedals!
As part of the operations team, you will be responsible for keeping things running smoothly on a day to day basis with all the deliveries that we do around London. This will involve keeping in touch with our cyclists and making sure our customers are happy. You will also spend time nurturing our growing cyclist community.
We would expect you to be comfortable working in a start-up environment where the requirements are demanding, exciting and rewarding in equal measures.
This role offers huge career potential to grow and play a leading role in changing the last mile delivery landscape, you would also be continually helping us improve the service and technology as we evolve. This is an opportunity will become the head of operations role at Pedals.
“We don’t manage people, we expect people to manage themselves”. Employees are referred to as leaders.
Salary dependant on experience, we want the future
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /yearWho we are looking for
- Overseeing customer services, logistics and processing
- Acting as the first point of contact for both client and cyclist queries
- Working closely with the sales and marketing team
- Ensuring that any issues are resolved within the agreed timescales, or escalated to the appropriate person where necessary
- Correctly and efficiently allocate daily bookings using Pedal’s systems
- Monitoring client and cyclist pricing to ensure accurate invoicing
- Assisting in devising delivery schedules according to client specifications
- Ensuring all cyclists and routes achieve client key performance indicators
- Recruiting, training and supervising self-employed cyclists in line with client requirements
- Effectively communicating with other Pedals employees at all levels to ensure a high level of service
- Using all the above knowledge to assist in product development with the final goal of making the system as automated as possible
- Working knowledge of the logistics sector particularly courier/delivery services.
- Never give up attitude
- Very organised
- Strong work ethic
- That’s not scared to get their hands dirty
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Logistics & Transport
- in London, UK
- Founded in