You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for an opportunity to start your career in an exciting and fast growing e-commerce company in London? Do you like to think about what drives customers to buy products? Do you spend time shopping online or surfing the internet and think about how the layout and the display of a page could be improved?
As an intern within the Site Merchandising team at Wayfair you will be responsible for customer strategy and product presentation in a key category on our website, mobile site and app. Your goal will be to create a best-in-class shopping experience and improve the performance of your category. If you are interested in analysing customer buying behavior and love living in detail, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the subject matter expert on how our customers are shopping for a given department.
- Make key customer-oriented decisions about how to merchandise our site
- Analyse site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across assigned product categories
- Relentlessly maintain high quality standards on merchandising of products in assigned categories, providing feedas necessary to different teams
- Develop and execute cross-sell / up-sell activities
- Knowing the competitive landscape and staying close to what our competitors are doing.
- Collaborating frequently with other Wayfair departments
What we are looking for:
- Academic background in a Business, technical or marketing related field
- Strong mix of analytical and conceptual skills to understand and optimise page performance
- Interest in product presentation, an eye for what looks good in the online space and engages the customer
- A self-starter attitude, willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for furniture and interiors is a plus
- Fluency in English (German is a plus)
- Proficient with MS Office and especially MS Excel
- Experience with SQL is a plus
What We Offer:
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership, offer free Yoga classes, Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of London with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
About Wayfair Inc.Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people. Tag:
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every
- Consumer goods, Retail
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2002