You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Since its establishment in 1997, Mason Blake has provided continuous recruitment services to some of the most highly regarded global asset management firms in London and abroad. We source permanent and temporary candidates for positions within Investments, Operations, Marketing, Product and Distribution. We are looking for enthusiastic and professional individuals to join our busy team.
Our clients are our priority and you will be exposed to this from day one. You will receive unrivalled on-the-job training and gain extensive knowledge of the investment management industry. In addition, you will have the opportunity to go on training courses of your choice throughout your employment to broaden your skills and knowledge. Mason Blake is a firm in which you create your own success – career development is unlimited.
The role encompasses a balanced focus of client management, candidate networking and sourcing and business development. Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing and networking candidates whether through advertising, networking or headhunting, we want you to learn how to utilise your commercial awareness to assist in growing the business as a whole
- Meeting with and advising clients, understanding their needs, collecting and collating relevant information and providing up to date market data to assist our clients in achieving their commercial objectives
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with prospective candidates, discussing relevant opportunities, and assisting them in their search for the right role
- Managing the recruitment process on behalf of our clients from start to finish. From receipt of the job spec, to proposing candidates for interview, to placing the best candidate with our client, you will have the freedom to guide the process in its entirety
- Displaying a self starting attitude with the ability to identify new areas for business growth and developing proactive solutions. We encourage an entrepreneurial and creative environment
- Supporting experienced consultants in all areas to update contacts and assist applicants, as well as provide any research assistance on potential clients, candidates or market areas
Successful candidates will have at least a 2:1 from a top tier University and strong A Level results. A committed, hard-working and proactive attitude is essential for this position, with an enthusiasm for learning and success. An interest and knowledge of the financial sector is desired but not essential.
In addition to a market leading Base Salary of £23,000 (increasing to £25,000), you will receive:
- 22 days holiday (increasing up to 26 days)
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Quarterly team building activities
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers, is an equal opportunities employer, and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
- Contact: Kelly Liddle
- Reference: Milkround
- Job ID: 83848230
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Mason Blake
At Mason Blake, we are specialised recruiters for the Investment Management sector, covering distribution, finance, risk, compliance, investment and operational functions. Our focus has allowed us to become experts in the sector and build an unrivaled network of clients and candidates.
We're ideally placed to identify the best opportunitie
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1997
5 Luke St, London, UK