You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 17 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client is a leading international Private Equity firm looking for a recently qualified (Up to 3 years Post Qualified), ACA from practice, or someone with previous Fund Accounting experience.
The role is a particularly broad investment accounting role with ownership of a particularly active and high-profile fund. The role includes investor reporting, analysis, and dealing with ad hoc investor queries, giving it a higher degree of commercial exposure comparative to other fund accounting roles.
- Calls, distributions, and quarterly reports
- Oversight of Co-investment vehicles
- Fund level IRRs
- Investment level IRRs
- Carried interest
- Ad-hoc investor queries
- Assisting with investor presentations
- Liaising with external parties including investors, auditors and lenders
- Liaising with internal colleagues including Legal, Compliance, IR, Tax and Deal teams.
- ACA with Financial Services Audit/Accounts Prep
- Qualified with previous Fund Accounting experience
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Maldon Partners Ltd
Finance, Operations, Risk, Compliance, and Internal Audit Recruitment
Maldon Partners is a London focused Financial Services recruitment firm with dedicated divisions covering roles within Finance, Operations, Risk, Compliance, and Internal Audit.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008