Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client is a leading international Private Equity firm looking for a recently qualified (Up to 3 years Post Qualified), ACA from practice, or someone with previous Fund Accounting experience.
The role is a particularly broad investment accounting role with ownership of a particularly active and high-profile fund. The role includes investor reporting, analysis, and dealing with ad hoc investor queries, giving it a higher degree of commercial exposure comparative to other fund accounting roles.
- Calls, distributions, and quarterly reports
- Oversight of Co-investment vehicles
- Fund level IRRs
- Investment level IRRs
- Carried interest
- Ad-hoc investor queries
- Assisting with investor presentations
- Liaising with external parties including investors, auditors and lenders
- Liaising with internal colleagues including Legal, Compliance, IR, Tax and Deal teams.
- ACA with Financial Services Audit/Accounts Prep
- Qualified with previous Fund Accounting experience
About Maldon Partners Ltd
Finance, Operations, Risk, Compliance, and Internal Audit Recruitment
Maldon Partners is a London focused Financial Services recruitment firm with dedicated divisions covering roles within Finance, Operations, Risk, Compliance, and Internal Audit.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008