- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Job Title: Cyber Intelligence Analyst in London
Top tier Japanese bank with over 100,000 clientele in Japan with intention to grow its international network
Job Level: Assistant Vice President
Compensation/Benefits: Available on request
- Execute threat monitoring, intelligence analysis, incident response, and other daily operations processes.
- Apply independent learning for knowledge growth and development.
- Participate and grow from Peer Review sessions and developmental feedback.
- Seek to streamline processes and procedures to improve or automate tasks.
- Execute Incident Handler on Duty (IHOD) role.
- Ensure execution of hand-offs or escalation requests when appropriate.
- Train, mentor, and transfer knowledge to develop peer Analysts.
- Build effective working relationships to collaborate and share information to build consensus and achieve objectives.
- Perform analytical, detailed, and well-organized analysis and documentation of cases.