- Crawley, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Mar, 2019
- Posted on 11 Jan, 2019
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Systems programmers produce, install and implement new and modified computer systems, networks and related operating software.
- Carry out enhancements to existing applications
- Develop and implement new applications
- Analyse functional requirements
- Understand technical architecture of application
- Create low level design for intended functionality
- Enhance or develop the functionality
- Test and deploy
- Update knowledge management procedures and handbooks.
Knowledge on web technologies (e.g. C#.Net, Java, AngularJS, NodeJS), database technologies (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB) and methodologies (e.g. Scrum , Kanban, TDD, DevOps) to name just a few
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Logical thinking
- Good analytical skills
- Problem solving skills.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968