- Hull, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 8,200.0 per year
New Salaried GP job With a specialist interest in Urgent Care ...(Looking for more time with patients and minimal admin?)Are you a GP looking for increased direct patient contact in an urgent care setting? Would you enjoy leading a mixed allied urgent healthcare professional team? Are you looking for minimal admin and no visits? We have a great opportunity, no. sessions negotiable and rates competitive
Key aspects of Priory Medical Group:
- Priory Medical Group is a large Partnership bringing together 9 practices across the City of York with a total practice population of 58k
- High standard of clinical care, obtaining 100% QOF in the last 3 years
- An innovative approach to transformation of the workforce with practice employed MSK specialists, pharmacists, Urgent Care practitioners and Advanced Nurse practitioners working alongside a dedicated and specialist team of practice nurses, focused on the delivery of urgent and routine care.
- Rolling program of education for clinicians, GP training practice with 6 GP trainers and extensive teaching opportunities with Hull York Medical School
- Active representation on and engagement with Health and Social Care Commissioners and the Voluntary Sector.
- Designed and delivered a National Integrated Care pioneer service. The York Integrated Care Team is a primary care employed and GP led service that has achieved international recognition.
- Delivery of health care services to local educational establishments and HMP and private secure facilities.
- Extensive and expanding involvement in research trials
- Actively pursuing in all 10 high impact actions in the GP forward view
So are you in?Sessions: open to discussion Rate of Pay: Up to £8200 p/session p/year
Terms and conditions such as occupational sick pay and maternity pay are based on NHS eligible service + Medical Defence Indemnity Fees & General Medical Council Membership Fees paid directly by the partnership for the duration of your time with us Location: TBC. Visit our website to see our locations; priorymedical.com/surgeries
Selection for InterviewThe Practice recognises that discrimination of any kind is both unlawful and would act as a barrier to finding the most talented individuals for our organisation. As such, our recruitment and selection procedures exist to ensure no job applicant, employee or worker is discriminated against either directly or indirectly on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
A great deal of careful consideration has been invested in preparing the advert for this post based on the specification for this role and the person we are looking for. Our selection for interview process is designed to ensure individuals are selected for interview on the merit of their application only.
If you are applying through NHS Jobs, you will notice you are asked if you would like a guaranteed interview as part of the ‘Two Tick’ disability scheme. Whilst this is an admirable government initiative, please be aware we are not signed up to this scheme. This is a question on the NHS jobs application form which is outside of our own control. Our own process ensures we consider candidates on the merit of their application only and we do not ask any questions regarding a disability as part of our selection process. We only give candidates the opportunity to share information regarding any disability after candidates are invited to interview and only if the candidate feels they require adjustments in the interview process
Job Type:PermanentPay Scheme:OtherStaff Group:Medical & Dental
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- in Hull, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948