- London, UK
- Apply by 10 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
The UK Summer Internship program:
- Develop technical, business, and leadership skills by completing a real business project in one of our functional areas (Finance, People, Marketing, Sales, other)
- Explore food trends, get to know our products and join our sales team on the road. You will truly experience how we develop, produce and sell great food!
- Designed for future leaders seeking a performance based culture - ambitious, hardworking, passionate employees who deliver results are rewarded well
- Opportunity to showcase your talent to the Kraft Heinz Senior Leadership Team
- Coaching from business professionals at Kraft Heinz throughout the program
Profile & Qualifications:
- Pursuing a University degree (expected graduation in 2020)
- Students from all disciplines: Operations, Business, Engineering, Tech, IT, HR, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc.
- Energetic, ambitous talents with a pro-active and results-oriented attitude
- Willing to work hard and go outside of your comfort zone
- Impressive extra-curricular activities
- Proficient in English language
- Must have a UK right to work
- Intensive support and exposure to different parts of the Business.
- Competetive Internship salary
- Opportunity to be referred for our 2020 EMEA Trainee Program
Program Duration: 10 weeks (June 24th 2019 – August 30th, 2019)
Final Assessment day : 14th February 2019
Location: The Shard, London
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About The Kraft Heinz Company
The Kraft Heinz Company is the third-largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest food and beverage company in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands. A globally trusted producer of delicious foods, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home,
- Consumer goods
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 2015