You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Sales Consultant - Technology - Ideal for a graduate
£20,000 - £25,000 (OTE - £55,000 Year 1)
Sales Consultant - The Company
The company is an internationally recognised IT Solution firm who are looking for ambitious, driven and competitive individuals to join their expanding team. The company itself has a global footprint with offices situated across Europe and has plans to expand to North America in 2019.
Sales Consultant - Requirements
- Degree educated (or relevant experience)
- Sales experience or a customer facing related experience.
- Personable, passionate, ambitious and have an entrepreneurial flare
- Exceptional communicator
- Quick learner who is keen to learn about new and emerging technologies
- Ability to build a rapport with new and existing clients to develop strong business relationships
Sales Consultant - Benefits
- Market leading training programme
- Uncapped commission - earn from day one
- Competitive base salary - increases after 6 months
- International placements after proving yourself.
- Healthcare benefits
- Expense paid trips
- iPhone and Laptop
Sales Consultant - The Role
- Researching potential customers to drive new business
- Business development through cold-calling, email marketing and client meetings
- Hosting client meetings and technology days
- Negotiating business contracts and closing deals
- Account management - aftercare service
REDTUSK Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for this Vacancy please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RedTusk Recruitment
RedTusk was established with the overriding objective to deliver high performing sales personnel to some of world’s most exciting businesses. We take pride in everything we do and work collectively to deliver a service that sets us apart from our competition. We are fiercely ambitious and driven to become your sales recruitment partner of cho
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2016
Quay St, Manchester, UK