You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Calne, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will have a proven background within Mechanical Design, and ideally experience within metal fabrication.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
* Overseeing the development of products from conceptual drawing stage right through to design for manufacture
* Creating drawings via AutoCAD and Inventor of equipment to customer specifications
* Liaising closely with other members of the design and manufacture team
* Assisting the development of prototypes
* Providing training to new members of the design team
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
* HNC or above in an engineering/ design orientated degree
* Proven background within the metal fabrication industry
* Proficient with 3D software, ideally AutoDesk Inventor
* 2+ years’ experience in Design Engineering role
* Based in a commutable distance of Chippenham
* Full UK Driving License
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £18,000-£22,000
* 30 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
* Monday to Thursday 08:00 – 17:00 (Fri 08:00 – 14:00)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bennett & Game Recruitment formed in 2012 and currently we are one of the largest single-sited technical recruitment agencies based in central Chichester.
As a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency we operate within a range of industries with each division of our business providing a knowledgeable and trustworthy service to
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- Chichester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012