Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment – Exec Search Consulting. Join a leading management and executive recruitment consultancy as a graduate recruitment consultant and become a passionate subject matter expert within your own specialist field.
- work alongside a £500k biller who started out as a graduate and became a Director of a boutique exec search firm within 3 years
- be the first hire into a team established to build out the firm’s Professional Services offering
- you will be working with a truly global reach (the company has 9 offices across Europe and Asia)
- you will be consulting international clients from the Big 4 (KPMG, PwC, Deloitte, EY) through to Boston Consulting Group, Cap Gemini and so on
- you will be using first-class search methodology within a more agile and progressive contingent environment
- as a graduate recruitment consultant, your role will be to place partner-level hires into these consulting firms
- you will work primarily within the Technology, Financial Services and Consumer markets
- you will need to learn your space so that you can truly consult switched-on and demanding professionals helping them transition into their next role
- there is extremely high demand from the market which means that you will be getting stuck in from day 1,
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010